PROFESSIONALS / MAY 17, 2022
Carbon neutrality: How do we get there?
The Symposium ReplaysConference moderated by Carine ROCCHESANI Journalist
- Anne HIDALGO Mayor of Paris
- Jean JOUZEL President of Météo et Climat. Climatologist and former member of the IPCC
Introduction & session 1 – What trajectories towards carbon neutrality?
- Introduction: Céline GUIVARCH Economist at CIRED. Author for the 6th IPCC assessment report, WG-3 on mitigation
- Keynote: Joeri ROGELJ Director of Research – Grantham Institute Climate Change & Environment, Imperial College London
- Roundtable: Céline GUIVARCH Economist at CIRED. Author for the 6th IPCC assessment report, WG-3 on mitigation, Valérie QUINIOU-RAMUS Executive Director of Prospective and Research at ADEME
Session 2 – Agricultural and food systems towards carbon neutrality
Carine BARBIER environmental economist at CNRS Presentation, Sébastien BOUVATIER Ministry of Agriculture and Food, Céline IMART Farmer and President of the Promotion Communication Committee of Intercéréales, Florence PRADIER Director General, La Coopération Agricole
Session 3 – The energy system towards carbon neutrality
Carine de BOISSEZON Impact chief officer, EDF Group, Isolde DEVALIÈRE National Observatory of Fuel Poverty, ADEME, Laure PHILIPPON Sustainable Finance & CSR Transformation Director, ENGIE, Gilles VERMOT DESROCHES Senior Vice President Citizenship & Institutional Affairs, Schneider Electric
Session 4 – Management and implementation of transformationsKeynote: Sophie DUBUISSON-QUELLIER CNRS research professor, and deputy director of the Centre de sociologie des organisations (CNRS-Sciences Po) Roundtable: Marie-Claire DAVEU Chief Sustainability and Institutional Affairs Officer at KERING, Olivier DAVID Head of the Climate and Energy Efficiency Department at the Ministry of Ecological Transition, Emmanuel DESMAIZIÈRES Director of Corporate CEO of Icade Promotion, Nadine MENGIS Researcher, GEOMAR Helmholtz Centre for Ocean Research Kiel 70 min
Dan LERT Deputy Mayor of Paris in charge of the Ecological transition, Climate plan, Water and Energy