The Climate Education Prize
The Climate Education Prize is aimed towards middle school and high school classes, who’ll realize throughout the school year (2021-2022) an educational project covering the themes of the weather, the climate, the environment and sustainable development. This prize valorize the student’s involvement around climate issues through some educational projects.
Key dates to participate ?
1 – Confirm your intention to participate by registering before the 18th of March 2022 on the following form
2 – Send us your project between the 18th of March and the 8th of April 2022 to participate to the pre-selection phase
3 – After the 8th of April 2022, the jury will proceed in the examination of the applications, and will elect the 5 best projects which will participate to the finale in May 2022 on the forecourt of the Paris city hall for the 19th IWCF.
The projects will be rated by the jury, relying on the following criteria :
- An educational approach towards the environment and sustainable development
- Involvement of the students in the projects
- Pertinence of the supplied materials
Participation to the finale of may 2022
If your project is pre-selected, it needs to be achieved by may 2022 so that it can be presented by the students in front of the jury during the finale.
Monday the 16th of May 2022, 5 middle school and high school finalists will have to face one another for the finale on the forecourt of the Paris city hall, in front of our prestigious jury panel comprised of
- Tiphaine Claveau (Institut Pierre Simon Laplace),
- Eric Guilyardi (LOCEAN-IPSL),
- Marie Pralat (Météo-France),
- Nicolas Ngo (Ministry of higher education, research and innovation)
- Mathilde Tricoire (Office for Climate Education).
- Roxane Marchal (CCR).
We thank our sponsor